How can i find the reading level of my book?
Finding Book Levels
Finding a book’s level is easy! Just follow these simple steps to get the level.
- Go to http://bookwizard.scholastic.com/(do not type www)
- In the grey box on the right, click the circle next to “Guided Reading”.
- Click the blue “Set” button. (This: Guided Reading should appear)
- Under “Quick Search” type the author’s name or the title of the book and click
- If the book is in the database it will appear and if the book is leveled, it will have
the leveled letter next to the words “Guided Reading”.
Here are some other websites that will help you find book levels: