Click here to Meet Mrs. Rauso
Welcome to CRES Guidance Department
Mrs. Anne Rauso
732 946-0055 ext. 4312
There is much uncertainty concerning the Coronavirus (COVID -19).
Adults and children may be feeling a heightened level of stress and anxiety. Schools are closed, extracurricular activities are cancelled and our daily routines have changed. During such a difficult time, it is important for you and your family to practice self care and establish new routines. Your child(ren) may have many questions regarding the Coronavirus. They may also need reassurance during this time. The following resources are available to assist you in talking with your child(ren) about the current health situation. Please reach out to me if you have concerns regarding your child(ren).
* organize School Wide activities to support character education
* meet with parents...building collaborative partnerships with parents and members of
* help students develop a positive feeling about themselves and others
* helps students develop problem-solving techniques and coping skills
* remind students to respect cultural and individual differences, which will foster the